We traveled to Florida during spring training and found a gem with this hotel. It is a very nice Fairfield Inn. The rooms were clean. The lobbies were clean. The restaurant was very good. My children enjoyed the pool - it was heated and open late.
The hotel was about 20 minutes to the Tampa Bay Rays in Port Charlotte. It is a spring training site well worth visiting.
The city of Venice has everything that you want - quaint, lots of places to shop, to eat and to explore. Sarasota is about a fifteen minute drive north.
I would definately stay at this hotel again. The room was fairly priced and it served us well for our few days in Venice.
The staff went out of their way to make us feel good whenever we had a request.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice Hotel Venice
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Venice
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.