Nestled nearly out of sight behind a gas station / store, this slightly difficult hotel to find proved to be a comfortable, clean and convenient place to stay. My scuba diving group had to be at the dock by 7:00am and this hotel had their ample breakfast up and running a little after 6:00am, so we were able to eat and still make our boat's departure time. There was a good variety of food to choose from, including fresh fruit, waffles, biscuit sandwiches, and excellent oatmeal. The rooms were very clean, quiet, and very well air conditioned! I had little contact with the staff, but they were very personable and efficient whenever I chatted with them.
I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Venice. It is located just off of Venice Ave, the main street through the center of town, all the tourist shops and some great restaurants. An easy 10 minute drive will get you to Venice Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice Hotel Venice
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Venice
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.