“great food, great prices” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“great food, great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We just returned from Robbi's Reef and are already planning a return trip. The service and food were great. The large portion of catfish was lightly battered and fried to perfection. Shrimp pasta was loaded with shrimp enough for every bite. Bayou Willy's Pasta (cajun andouille sausage & shrimp in a cream sauce) was flavorful and had just the right amount of heat. The casual atmosphere was perfect for visiting with friends. We never felt rushed and our server was there when we needed her and didn't hover when we visited after the meal. Total price for 4 dinners was just under $60. Good value.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Venice, Florida
“Good food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I liked this place it tasted good, but it was a little greasy. I got the grilled grouper sandwich on a hoagie roll it was fresh fish and the fish tank inside was gorgeous to look at while eating, but my sandwich was a little too greasy for my taste. I would go back and try something different!
We had the Fire Shrimp for an appetizer and they tasted alright, but they reminded me of the ones you can get in the frozen section of your local Publix, I let my sister eat more of those.

Venice, Florida
“great seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

If you are looking for seafood then look no further. Robbi's menu is full of goodies to temp even the most jaded palate. The cost is well within reasonable limits and the service is good. It is a bit small so it does seem crowded at times.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have been to Robbi's twice and had excellent food both times. Prices are reasonable and the specials are varied and really good. They do a wonderful job with fish and seafood and offer them prepared in many different ways. Blackened,grilled,deep fried,entree or sandwich the choices are endless. Its the great sides that are very tasty too. Cilantro potatoe salad hits the spot but I'm partial to the beans and rice. They have hamburgers,steak sandwiches too! Full bar also. Its a must stop if your in the Venice area. We had Justin as a server and he was knowledgeable and attentive.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lisbon
“The best kept secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I can't say enough good things about this little place and the people that work there. If you are looking for good seafood and a more casual atmosphere, check them out. We ate there 2 out of 6 nights we were in town.