For the past seven years my friend and I have spent a week at the Banyan House. Each time we arrive I walk in and say to Chuck or Susan (the owners), "honey, I'm home"!!!!! And that's exactly what it is....a home away from home! The Banyan House and the entire property is pristine....the pool, exercise building, courtyard, grounds (including a magnificent banyan tree)apartments and main building (where we stay) are beautifully maintained and a sight for sore winter eyes! Susan is a delight and gives 110% to provide a delicious and creative breakfast every morning and to make sure that every request and need of every guest is honored. Chuck is a sweetheart and has worked tirelessly to maintain and add beauty and functionality to the premises. They are both genuine and caring people; and we look forward each year to see them and to share their exceptionally lovely "home away from home" with them.
The Banyan House is within walking distance of quaint Venice and about one mile from the great beaches.
A guaranteed idyllic experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1926 European Style home with rooms & suites with one week minimum and monthly apartments. Heated pool & spa. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Banyan House Historic Hotel Venice
- Banyan House Historic b&b
- Banyan House Vacation Rentals Venice, Florida