Stayed at this hotel, (Dec 2013) after looking at the reviews and needing a place to stay, it is, as has been said on other reviews a very clean, well kept hotel and staff are all very friendly, the sea view rooms are lovely and you can get self catering rooms with kitchens, all the cutlery is provided. The two rooms I had were all up to date and modern.
The hotel also provides beach chairs and towels at reception, (beach is just across the road) as well as breakfast. Coffee and bottled water is available all day at Reception, reception staff were always helpful.
The outside area's are kept very clean as is the hot tub and pool area.
I only intended to stay a week and stayed two!
The only thing I would say, the room price was not very flexible other than a set percentage, something that might be worth changing if you are a long stayer!!
All in all if you are coming to Venice FL, this is the place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxation, with personalized and friendly service is what you can expect from this 49 room retreat located beachside in Venice, Florida. Set among lush landscaping, the peaceful intimate setting nestles you into the tropical getaway you've been dreaming of. As the premier beachside destination in Venice, Inn at the Beach is devoted to a relaxed, tropical lifestyle... And we can help you enjoy every moment of it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida