Had a wonderful fathers day weekend with my daughter. I always wanted to stay here. It is so quiet and friendly at the end of Venice Ave and so close to the beach which has a wonderful family feel of itself. Quiet Quiet Quiet on sunday morning with fresh bagels and pastries not from a box or frozen in a refrigerator. The place is small for breakfast but you can go outside by the pool or back to your room. Room was clean, beds good and TV Flat Screen. You can park all day at the hotel or drive a quarter of a mile to the free beach parking lot. Downtown is also wonderful with plenty of places to eat and drink and shop. Got the shark tooth scoopers from the staff too for shark tooth hunting. Wil be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Motor Hotel with modern guest amenities in a tropical ambience; sits adjacent to the public beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida