Locations - Excellently located in a quiet neighborhood area just across the road from Venice's public beach, it's within easy walking distance of downtown Venice as well. Plenty of good restaurants and shops to walk to.
Accommodations - we picked this place due to the great reviews, and the reviews were spot on. The rooms (we had a mini-suite) were comfortable with nice furnishings, and were kept spotless throughout our week there.
Amenities - Great little breakfast, free unlimited water, nice pool area, towels provided, rooms had everything we needed to cook if that's the preference.
Service/Staff - Friendly and well-done, could not have been better.
Other - While they have some beach chairs as loaners, they gave us a number to call to rent two chairs and an umbrella for the entire week, at a cost of $70. (He also rents bikes) On the beach that would have been $30 a day.
Cons - one minor blip with the safe which they attended to promptly, and unfortunately, the Red Tide was acting up the week we were there. That didn't keep us off the beach, but coughing was commonplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Motor Hotel with modern guest amenities in a tropical ambience; sits adjacent to the public beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida