I was bit worried when I saw our room was on first floor facing the main street but there was nothing to worry about. We didn't hear anything from above ( and the room was occupied) and heard no street noise. It was the quietest motel/hotel we have ever stayed in! The beach is directly across the street, convenient for walking the beach several times a day. The walk into Venice for shopping, restaurants or an afternoon outdoor jazz concert was easy with lots of shade along the way and places to sit and rest in the long parkway.
The room was clean, housekeeping service good, breakfast good, coffee excellent and the bottled water a nice perk. The towels both in the room and at the pool very nice. The pool area well maintained, loved the little fountains and peaceful. The only thing that could be improved would be to replace the three small area rugs in the room, they were stained and looked dirty.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Inn At The Beach Hotel
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Motor Hotel with modern guest amenities in a tropical ambience; sits adjacent to the public beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.