“Scones!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Lake Worth, Florida
“Scones!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We got there just 10 minutes before, 3:00 pm, closing time. Everyone was very accommodating and didn't rush us at all! There was a little girl tea party just finishing. I had the Portabella sandwich with homemade chips which was very good, I did add some of the "house" hot sauce which gave it a zing. I didn't come for a scone but after reading about them I had to try one with Devonshire creme and so glad I did...sinful!

West Barnstable
“Best Breakfast in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The Upper Crust is a great place for breakfast but get there early or you'll have to wait...full breakfasts or just a scone and fruit, and mimosas of you're so inclined!
Service was excellent, and they also have outside tables available! Food was delicious!

Putney, Vermont
“good breakfasts, friendly servers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We drifted in one morning for a scone and coffee and were delighted to find full breakfasts (and a light lunch-menu) in an old-fashioned cafe atmosphere. The waitstaff was exceptionally nice.

Orillia, Ontario, Canada
“Cute place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I recently visited the Upper Crust with my husband and his grandparents whom we were visiting. We went for a late lunch (about an hour before closing), midweek, and it was quite busy. Fortunately, we were able to get a table right away. Overall, the sandwiches that we had were great, but the drinks and desserts are the real treats. Make sure to get something sweet before leaving!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“So so pastry.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

After a busy day shopping on Venice Avenue I stopped at the bakery for a couple of sweets to have at tea time. I'm sorry to say they looked better than they tasted. They were bland and not very tasty. I also had to ask to be helped when there were several servers doing nothing.