“Over priced!” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“Over priced!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Food is good however over priced menu and the service and female owner can be difficult and slow. The atmosphere is cute and food can be good 75% of the time but doesn't make up for the uncomfortable feeling I have as a patron due to owner/management snobby style.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Valrico
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Food average and not always hot. Service ok. Needs more variety.

too many tables in a small space, you feel crowded and too close to strangers. Loud. Needs update on decorations.

Visited October 2013
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I love to schedule get aways after dropping kids off to school. Great breakfast stop for breakfast date. I love the grits above all the other great dishes.

“Poor Service Overshadowed Good Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Hard for me to ever give a poor rating, but it was earned. Busy on Sat., but still must report some of the poorest service we have had in a while. Left sitting with no service for way too long as we watched employees walking around. Asked if we had been served yet, said no, still nothing. Twice asked if we want coffee, and still none? Really odd. OK so the food was really pretty good but almost forgotten due to the treatment. Not sure we will try again?

Visited September 2013
Mays Landing
“Comfortable & on the mark”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I are from the northeast and came to the Brunchery on a recommendation from a business associate. I’ve read some of the negative comments here and am totally confused. Usually up north free food comes from soup lines. My wife & I ordered Egg’s Bene, different types, both were outstanding, place was clean, the help was professional. Everyone was friendly including the customers, didn’t see any angry people on our visit. For a local type friendly atmosphere and great food it’s a 5 star.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway, thank you for the great visit.

• Visited August 2013