“Very Disappointed” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Niceville, Florida
“Very Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Maybe I just don't appreciate Vietnamese food. Service was friendly, and the portions were of good size. But I found the food very, very bland. I really wanted to enjoy it, but in the end I left feeling that this was the worst restaurant meal I had ever had. It must must be me, because there were a number of Vietnamese customers who were clearly enjoying their food. I don't know what else to say about it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Just what you would both want and expect in a Pho Restaurant; Delicious.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

A colleague was moving, and this restaurant was his choice for the meal. Wow! What a great choice. I had not found a Pho restaurant (good or bad), since moving to this part of Florida's Panhandle. The atmosphere was plain, clean, and casual. The owners are the cooks and servers. We were waited on immediately, warmly welcomed, and given plenty of time to look over the menu and select drinks. I ordered Fresh Spring Rolls ($4 for two large rolls), a large bowl of Pho Tai ($7.50; rice noodle soup with thinly sliced eye of the round steak and onions), and Vietnamese style iced coffee ($3). The soup came with the standard plate of mint, bean sprouts, and chili to add to the soup, according to my taste. The meal was so good, and I will look for another opportunity to be in this neighborhood again at mealtime! For those who work at Eglin AFB, it is very near the East Gate of the base.

• Visited January 2013