We rented via itrip and rented a privately owned room. The resort is directly on the ocean. Amazing sunsets!!! The beach is gorgeous and you can walk for miles. Saw dolphins and sting rays right in front of resort. Ricks tiki Bar is fun and provides drinks and snacks. Pool is clean and warm. Trolley stop right in front of resort. I recommend this resort. If you want a beach front property with a pool and bar for the right price this is it! Yes the resort is older. Yes there are things that need to be repainted. Yes the rooms are a bit dated. Who cares!!! It is a great little resort!!! Enjoy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Inn Beach Resort, located on the beautiful Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay is a tropical paradise where you can relax as you watch sailboats gliding across emerald green waters and wind surfers being chased by a warm, tropical island breeze. Lounge by the pool with an ice cold drink from our tiki bar or enjoy a walk on our World Famous Treasure Island Beach! The Island Inn Beach Resort offers something for everyone with a colorful mix of relaxation, fun and recreation, along with a friendly, courteous staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Island Inn Treasure Island, Florida