Our unit was rented from an owner, not from the hotel its self. We had two bedrooms, two kitchen units, two full baths. Being right on the beach was wonderful, great view. The hotel staff wasn't very friendly. Coffee is available in the lobby, nice pool with lots of chairs, a bar near the pool, volley ball court & corn hole available. It was clean, convenient, easy access, beautiful view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Inn Beach Resort, located on the beautiful Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay is a tropical paradise where you can relax as you watch sailboats gliding across emerald green waters and wind surfers being chased by a warm, tropical island breeze. Lounge by the pool with an ice cold drink from our tiki bar or enjoy a walk on our World Famous Treasure Island Beach! The Island Inn Beach Resort offers something for everyone with a colorful mix of relaxation, fun and recreation, along with a friendly, courteous staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Island Inn Treasure Island, Florida