We stayed here on the last 3 days of our Florida vacation 09/12-15/2013. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is a short walk out the courtyard to the beach. The room was very nice and quiet. Had a great time on the beach, swam with a school of sting rays and watched the dolphins further out! Totally would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Classic Courtyard Style Beach Resort has been a family favorite for generations. Nestled on the beautiful shoreline of the Gulf of Mexico, the Thunderbird Beach Resort is a tropical beach retreat with long stretches of pearly-white sand & sparkling blue waters. Featuring oversized Heated Pool & Hot Tub, Tiki Beach Bar w/ Live Music ,Grouper's Seafood Grill, Sunset Meeting & Banquet Facilities and Private Gulf Front Balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Thunderbird Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Beach Motel
- Thunderbird Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Thunderbird Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida