We stayed here for four days and thoroughly enjoyed our time. While there was plenty to do, we spent most of our time in our room, on the patio or poolside allowing for some much needed relaxation.
We had an efficiency which was perfect for our family to be able to cook when we wanted to. The restaurant on site had a fabulous lunch, which we enjoyed multiple days.
The hotel arranges for live music by their tiki bar daily. We appreciated the variety of entertainment. While we had our favorite, none of them were bad.
The kids LOVED the pool and the easy access from our room. We were always supplied with fresh towels for our room and the pool.
While parking is limited, it was an improvement since our previous visit as they have purchased the hotel to the north as well. The hotel works hard to manage the parking lot passes efficiently so there are enough spaces for everyone.
We are very much looking forward to our next stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Classic Courtyard Style Beach Resort has been a family favorite for generations. Nestled on the beautiful shoreline of the Gulf of Mexico, the Thunderbird Beach Resort is a tropical beach retreat with long stretches of pearly-white sand & sparkling blue waters. Featuring oversized Heated Pool & Hot Tub, Tiki Beach Bar w/ Live Music ,Feola's Italian Ristorante, Sunset Meeting & Banquet Facilities and Private Gulf Front Balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Thunderbird Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Beach Motel
- Thunderbird Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Thunderbird Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida