My best friend and I had a wonderful time. We stayed at the Bilmar and the staff was friendly and very helpful.
We would stay here again.
The food at Sloppy Joes was excellent. Drinks were delicious too!!
The hotel was clean and no bugs. The trolley was fun to take us to Clearwater for the day, but be aware of the drivers. Not so good at times. Alittle scary.
John's Pass is a great place to shop and the food is good at the rest.
The Beach is breathtaking, its beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.