“Very Nice upscale restaurant on Gulf Blvd” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Seminole, Florida
“Very Nice upscale restaurant on Gulf Blvd”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Good selection of menu items, well prepared, bus, lively place. Good service by local youths. Good bar and cocktails. Good place for couples or small groups for a very nice sit down meal.

Visited April 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Two thumbs up for service and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

After reviewing the comments here, we decided to try this restaurant, just before concluding our vacation. After an incredible meal, I wish we had tried it earlier in the vacation so we could return and try some other fare. The service was friendly, a good pace and our server was extremely knowledgeable. The atmosphere was enhanced by having a singer in the bar area...the music carried to the dining room but did not interfere with our ability to carry on a conversation. My husband and I both had the grouper and it was sublime. The salad that came with our entrees seemed a cut above the typical garden salad that usually accompany's meals and I believe we even had a choice of three salads. The bread was delicious and again, a bit different from the standard fare served elsewhere. I decided to splurge on dessert, it being my birthday. The key lime Dagwood did not disappoint. Every spoonful was heaven. Looking forward to a return visit next time we are in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
london UK
“Fab Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Amazing food, very good service and nice surroundings.
A must visit if in the area.
Very polite staff.
Their steaks are amazing.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“fabulous dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Both the food and the service at this restaurant is incredible. Love going for their "lite menu" before the mad dinner rush. Portions are a little smaller but so is the price and by the time I have my bread, salad, appetizer and main entree, it's the perfect amount of food.

Visited April 2013
Springfield, Ohio
“Nice place but service was rushed & food was average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This place seems to be one of the nicer places in treasure island but the hostess staff wasn't overly friendly, our server seemed very very rushed & for the price - the food wasn't exceptional. My husband & I both got filet, salad & garlic mashed potatoes. The potatoes were cold. My filet which I got Oscar style & cooked medium was really tender but my husband's filet was cooked medium well & wasn't tender at all. If you are looking for a nice atmosphere, it's a great place but if you are hoping for exceptional food & service, I would consider something else.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere