We stayed at this small hotel during the last week of December. It is right across the street from the beach. The rooms are big, quiet, and clean, and the beds are very comfortable. The room had a small kitchenette with sink, microwave, cupboards, and small refrigerator. They also have free WI-FI in each room and a computer in the lobby.The hotel also has a small pool and hot tub. There are lots of places to eat nearby, a Waffle House is next door and a McDonalds is down the street. They have a very lite breakfast of muffins and coffee. They no longer have free newspapers or free snacks in the evenings. We enjoyed this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida