My sister and I stayed here for three nights, the second weekend in March. We seemed to miss the spring break crowds, and the hotel was fairly quiet during our stay, and plenty of parking was available. The hotel is across the street from the beach and the walk to the beach was short enough that the price savings between this and a beachfront resort was definitely worthwhile!
We had a pool view room and were still able to see some of the beach from our room. Room was very clean and updated looking. I'm not a fan of the older style beach hotels, and this reminded me more of a normal, non-beach hotel. We liked the common areas, a rooftop patio and a sunroom where coffee and tea were served. The staff was always friendly to us when we walked through the halls or lobby.
The only negative that I could give this hotel was that one day our room was not cleaned. However, I'm guessing that the housekeeping staff had seen us going in and out of the room frequently and probably thought we didn't want to be bothered. Maybe it just got forgotten, but not a huge deal. They were happy to give us fresh towels and toiletries when we asked.
Overall, this hotel was a great value for the price and met all of our expectations. I will definitely consider this hotel if I visit Treasure Island again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Treasure Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina Treasure Island, Florida