Staff is very friendly, lobby is extremely clean. The room was a decent size, very clean with a beautiful view of the beach. Beach is right across the street too! It has many areas to lounge around the hotel and fresh coffee in the morning. We got $5 + tax coupons for the waffle house and got their big breakfast. This was a quick get away since we live in St. Pete and went to celebrate our 5th anniversary on a budget. Will definitely be back! Couple and family friendly!! Thank you Treasure Bay :)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida