Where do I start?? We absolutely loved this hotel! Right across from the beach, VERY friendly and helpful staff, and the rooms were wonderful! We stayed with our very active 2 1/2 yr old son and he had plenty of room to run and play. The beds were SO comfortable! Top of the line sheets and comfy pillows made it heavenly. The wet bar with small fridge/freezer combo, microwave, sink, and more than ample cabinet space was very nice to have! The entire room had more than enough storage space so we weren't tripping over our stuff. The bathrooms were nice and clean and the shower was nice. Our balcony looked over the bay side of the hotel and it was still a nice view. The pool was great. There was an exercise room, complimentary washer/dryer and computer on the first floor if you need it, free wifi, and a great outside sitting area on the 2nd floor to just hang out. The elevator was having issues while we were there but while it was just a smidge annoying, it was no big deal. The hotel staff would just reset it when asked and they had someone working on it when we left. In case they forget to tell you, they offer muffins, pastries, and coffee on the 2nd floor in the morning. Overall, we absolutely LOVED this hotel and would without a doubt stay there again. In fact, we liked it there so much that we ended up staying an extra night! We would absolutely recommend Treasure Bay for your beach stay!
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.