Great hotel. We've stayed here twice and had a great experience both times. Staff is always friendly and room is always clean. This is obviously an older building that has been renovated. Rooms are updated and feel new. Hotel is directly across the street from public beach access, just a short walk away.
Know that you won't be staying in a resort with 5-star amenities, you'll be getting a great stay at a hotel with just the basics, at a very fair price.
If I had to find something that wasn't great, it would be wifi coverage in the building. All else is well worth a visit.
Overall, I highly recommend the Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida