I've stayed here numerous times and always am happy! The hotel is right across the street from the public beach. The rooms are a nice size with plenty of room for a family of 4. There is also a microwave and refrigerator. There is a small pool and hot tub as well as an area on the secod floor to get coffee, tea or hot chocolate. There is also a nice second floor veranda where you can see the gulf!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida