This was our 2nd stay here. We were expecting a Bay view room like last time but were given a roadside/Gulf view instead. Actually it was fine. Not as peaceful as the Bay side but brighter & with sun on balcony for more of the day. Noise from road wasn't really a problem. We had an uninterrupted view of the beautiful beach just beyond the road. Rooms are a great size with kitchen area, microwave etc. Balconies are nice & big. Beds are comfy. Basic toiletries provided in bathroom. It would be nice to have a few more hangers in the wardrobe / extra pillows without having to ask. We used the small laundry area this time which was great. Reception will give you complimentary washing powder. The location is superb. The beach is right across the street and you can walk to a few restaurants & bars. We still like Ricky T's the best. Great food, atmosphere & live music. The Tiki Bar at the Thunderbird on the beach is great for a drink and there's live music most days from about 4.30. "Sloppy Joe's " right on the beach is great for lunch/dinner too although expect to have a wait in the evenings. The walk to John's Pass is lovely. Great selection of restaurants/bars & shops there. We enjoyed "Gator's". If you don't want to walk you can get the bus from just outside the hotel.The whole area is very relaxed & perfect for chilling out. We had a great stay. Would not hesitate to recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.