Rooms were great - Front Desk Service was great - thanks Patrick, Carol and everyone else. Housekeeping did a great job. Having the Pool and hot tub with towels provided was a nice alternative to the beach, which was right across the street. Beds were very comfortable and when we asked for extra pillows and blankets, they brought them to us right away. Rooms on the marina side were really quiet. Was nice to have free coffee anytime of day and to have an exercise facility and laundry right there was a bonus. The location was terrific - close to good restaurants, shopping and a half hour walk to John's Pass - great central location. Would for sure recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida