This hotel is very clean with a very accomodating staff. It is a hidden gem for someone wishing to have a quiet gettaway or a fully entertained week or month on the beach. It has all the amenities within walking distance: restaurants, groceries, souvenir shops and other shopping. It has great sunsets and if you wish to have live music at night, just a short walk on the beach or down the street. But by 10pm everything is quiet. This is our third time and we hope to return soon.
The lady at the front desk told us it will be converting to Thuderbird after December 2012.
Charlotte & Roland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida