We stayed at the Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina for one night after attending a concert in Tampa. For those unfamiliar with the Tampa Bay area, Tampa does not sit directly on the ocean front, so we chose this hotel on St. Pete Beach for its convenience and proximity to the interstate that feeds into the city which is 51 minutes away. After reading the mostly positive reviews about this hotel, we were happy to discover the truthful amenities for ourselves. We would highly recommend choosing the Treasure Bay for its value in comparison to the other St. Pete hotels in the area, many of which are older structures which appear to be designed to ride out hurricanes. The interior of the Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina has been completely renovated with granite counters, flatscreens, and a great little workout room with a wonderful view. The hotel sits across the street from the ocean but has unobstructed views through the city beach with easy access to the ocean and for watching incredible sunsets. The hotel sits on a bay waterway, and rooms facing east have a beautiful view as well. Some may even prefer that side. We loved the coffee bar on the second floor, both for an evening refresher after our long trip and again in the morning. We did not see the breakfast muffins others have mentioned, but a Waffle House is next door. The front desk is extremely pleasant and helpful, and the management does a good job of maintaining their little gem of a small hotel with the exception of the hallway carpeting needing a good steam cleaning from heavy traffic. Although hotel rates in general seem to have gone through the roof, we were very happy to have found all of the positive reviews from others that brought our attention to this convenient value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida