We got a great deal from a hotels website, so we extended our holiday stay in FL for a few more days. It is easy to get to Treasure Island, and no tolls. Check in was slow, as the friendly desk clerk was chatting with everyone as they checked in and out. She was nice, but I wished she'd been a bit more efficient. Free parking with lots of spaces available. Right across the street from the public beach. They had what seems a nice pool, but it was a bit too cool for us to swim. The room was spacious - lots of pillows, decent towels, mini fridge and microwave. Beds were comfortable, although the one near the window is right next to the a/c-heater, which got a bit noisy and air blew on that person. Odd that there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom. Wallpaper was peeling from the wall near the shower. Wi-fi worked fine. There was a nice balcony that overlooked a canal with boats - very pretty. Lots of places to go and eat within walking distance. I felt very safe in the neighborhood - it is really a resort touristy area focused on the beach. Also they have a nice coffee room with an outdoor area, with coffee, tea, and hot chocolate open all the time. The fitness room was actually inviting! Not a lot of stuff, but plenty to get a fitness fix. Oh, one more thing - the cleaning staff leave around noon, so don't be in your room then or they will just not clean your room. We left at 11am one day and we didn't get the room clean. They did bring up fresh towels, but left the old ones in the room. Overall it was a good value for the money, good location, comfortable spacious room. I'd go back if I had another discount.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.