The room, the location, and value add up to the best place we've stayed at Treasure Island in the past ten years. We enjoyed the balcony on the marina/waterway side of the hotel and it was relatively quiet short of a dog bark now and then from the first floor. I would suggest that unless families with pets are a "huge" part of the hotel's revenue that their pet policy be reconsidered. We're definitely not pet haters, but prefer them in a kennel or elsewhere when on vacation. Otherwise all was excellent and we plan to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Hotel & Marina Treasure Island, Florida