The Suncoast hotel is a "middle of the road" choice hotel, I would say. We stayed there for 7 nights. Rooms are clean, and service is good, right on the beautiful beach. I didn't like how close we were to our 'neighbors'. Rooms don't offer much privacy or quiet if you have inconsiderate neighbors.
The location is good, close to stores, night spots and other necessities. If you want budget, and are only concerned with "being right on the beach" this is a good choice for you.
- Also Known As:
- Suncoast Hotel
- Suncoast Hotel Treasure Island
- Suncoast Motel Treasure Island
- Suncoast Motel Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suncoast Motel is directly on the Gulf of Mexico. All rooms have been recently remodeled and the suite apartments have granite countertop kitchens! You will not find a better deal on Treasure Island. Our hotel is all about having clean rooms with the best environment and that is why we have so many repeat guests. ... more less