Two weeks in room 116. Great views, some seclusion. We've been coming here for years, and have found it to always be clean and enjoyable. Super service in both the rooms and at the front desk. Bob will do whatever he can to provide a great stay. Room 116 has been partially renovated; the bathroom still hasn't been done. This room is bright, gets good "blow through" when the windows are open and is comfortable. We always make our reservation for the coming year before we leave. Some people prefer other rooms on the second floor, but they too always make their reservations prior to leaving. We'll be coming back for as long as we can. Well, until I convince my wife we should be living in Hawai'i.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely two story motel with lush green grounds and heated pool directly on the Gulf of Mexico beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea Chest Hotel Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Motel Treasure Island, Florida