Last weekend, we stayed in a newly renovated room (#103) at the Sea Chest Motel. This was my first experience at this motel, and it certainly won't be my last. The accommodations were more that I expected with a small but full kitchenette complete with stove, microwave, full size refrigerator, coffee pot, and all the utensils, dishes, pots and pans, needed to prepare a meal.
There was a comfortable pull-out sofa bed, queen size bed, flat screen TV, table and chairs, and new full bathroom. Everything was immaculate, including the pool and surrounding grounds. We even managed to cook out hot dogs on one of the gas grilles, after spending a wonderful day on the white sandy beach. The host and hostess were most accommodating, and obviously take a lot of pride in providing one of the nicest motels on the island. It's no wonder that several of their guests told us that they keep returning year after year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely two story motel with lush green grounds and heated pool directly on the Gulf of Mexico beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea Chest Hotel Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Treasure Island
- Sea Chest Motel Treasure Island, Florida