My husband and I have come to the Tropic Terrace from Canada for a vacation. We had booked unit 32 last year without being able to see it. When we walked into our unit were very disappointed as the place was so musty and very cluttered. There is absolutely no storage at all and the bathroom door hits the fridge. We are here for 2 months and we feel we have paid a good some and we have not got fair value. I totally agree with the former occupants.We would not come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Terrace of Treasure Island by Travel Resort Services, Inc. - Our suites will offer a welcome respite after a day spent walking the beach, jet skiing, parasailing, fishing or doing any of the other activities that are offered in our area. We also offer free internet, cable TV, local calls, coin laundry, shuffleboard court, BBQ grill with picnic area and free parking. We are offering incredible weekend rates all summer long. Come play on our beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Tropic Terrace of Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Terrace Of Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Tropic Terrace Treasure Island
- Tropic Terrace Of Treasure Island Florida