“Excellent hospitality” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Beach House Motel & Apartments

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Treasure Island
Beach House Motel & Apartments
12100 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706   |
Ranked #23 of 43 hotels in Treasure Island
Palmer, Pennsylvania
“Excellent hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I needed a room for a day and the owners were very accommodating to my request. The room met my needs - it was clean and cozy. Bathroom amenities were nice and there was an oversize closet. The motel is a very short walk from the beach.

Bottom line: An affordable option if you need a place to sleep near the beach.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

25 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Staff is super friendly and welcoming. Location is perfect. Room was immaculate, and the a/c stays super cold, plus there are ceiling fans. Quaint and quiet. Close to everything you want or need. i.e. stores, restaurants. Beach access is right on property. I'd definitely stay here again. So glad I found it the night before we decided to drive down there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

although the building is older, the new managers Victoria and Steph have ensured everything is clean as a pin and in excellent working condition. They are easily the best part of the place, after the beach itself!

• Stayed June 2013
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I stayed at the 3 bedroom house over the Labor Day weekend. The house was clean had stove and refrigerator we cooked every night. Loved that it was close to the beach. We all had a great time. The staff were very polite, helpful and courteous. No wi-fi but for the price it was awesome , would recommend this place hope to do it again .

Room Tip: The house is big
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
seffner
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed at this location for the first time for my birthday and let me tell you it was one of the best birthdays i have had. Stephanie and Rebecca were excellent host. I will highly recommend this property to family and friends

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Fraser, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stated in the east buildings across the street from the office. The room we had was clean and decent. We absolutely LOVED the location. The two ladies that manage the property were amazingly cordial and nice! There are few amenities....no wi-fi however the ones that are available, tv - microwave - refrigerator all work well. The place is extremely dated and still needs plenty of work. It's obvious that work is being done daily so I can only imagine it will get better as time goes on.

We were stuck in traffic for 4 hours getting to this place. I called the office to let them know and they were totally understanding. In fact, she called me back to let me know that there was an accident on the bridge and that she'd wait for me with the key no matter how long it took! That's customer service. I would definitely stay there again and plan on it next year. The price was definitely right for such a great location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

What a great find! For far less than I've paid at "resort" properties, the Beach House Motel suited my needs perfectly. It was clean, safe and convenient. I stayed in Room 10, which is an upstairs end-unit closer to the beach. The motel is on 121st Avenue between Gulf Boulevard and Sunshine Lane. It's serene yet close enough to walk for ice cream, small convenience store, and to John's Pass. The walk is beautiful. The managers, Victoria and Steph, were welcoming, very pleasant and accommodating. I would go back - absolutely!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Beach House Motel & Apartments? Share your experiences!