What a great find! For far less than I've paid at "resort" properties, the Beach House Motel suited my needs perfectly. It was clean, safe and convenient. I stayed in Room 10, which is an upstairs end-unit closer to the beach. The motel is on 121st Avenue between Gulf Boulevard and Sunshine Lane. It's serene yet close enough to walk for ice cream, small convenience store, and to John's Pass. The walk is beautiful. The managers, Victoria and Steph, were welcoming, very pleasant and accommodating. I would go back - absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In our Beach House Building all of our rooms are one-bedroom beach apartments that have a queen bed in the separate bedroom with a kitchenette. Some rooms have a sofa sleeper in the living space and some have occasional chairs. Each room has a small dinette table and chairs, microwave, toaster, full size coffee maker and mini fridge. The rooms upstairs share a long balcony that offers a seating area and a view of the beach. Our West Property are all one bedroom apartments as well. We have six one bedroom apartments, One large efficiency and one two bedroom, two bath apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Beach House Hotel Treasure Island, Florida