“best motel on the gulf” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Satellite Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Treasure Island
Satellite Motel
You added Satellite Motel to your Saves list
11205 Gulf Boulevard, Treasure Island, FL 33706   |
Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Treasure Island
arnprior
“best motel on the gulf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

we have been coming here for over 10 yrs, the place is immaculate,so clean and they are always doing upgrades.Christine and John are the best,always so accomodating,can't wait to see them in Feb.
Ed and Bev fromOttawa

Stayed February 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Londrina, PR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

It's our second stay at Satellite Motel and everything went very well.
The owner Mrs Christine is very helpful and polite.
The housekeeper cleans the room everyday with a change of towels.
The kitchen had everything we needed and it was useful.
I stayed with my wife and daughter and we enjoyed it very much.
A thanks for Mrs Christine and all the staff.
Luiz S. from Brazil

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have been coming to Satellite Motel for many years now, and I would never consider staying elsewhere! This is quite a rare place in that the owners make you feel like family; even after one stay. The rooms, pool and overall hotel grounds are immaculate. The beach is literally steps away and the surrounding area has so much to keep you busy! I can't wait until we come back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I've been traveling to Treasure Island for the past 15 years. I find Satelite Motel to be convenietly located near the beach and many attractions. Kitchen stocked with dishes/utensils/cookware - made mealtime a breeze. Plus there is an outdoor grill! There is a grocery store a few blocks away. The patio area is great for outdoor dining/cocktailing, hanging by the pool, and meeting other guests. I find the rooms to be clean and comfortable. Best value in the area! I'm definately coming back next year! Thank you for the pleasant service!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

What's awesome about this place? More amenities than a hotel, for a low end motel price! Clean, friendly, accommodating, AND across the street from the beach. Just ideal for a family vacation. I wish they had more deals like this one in other cities!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Cary, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have been staying at the Satellite Motel since I was in high school and went there with my family - now I bring my own kids here! This is a great place for families as all the rooms offer kitchenettes, but if you want to go out the location can't be beat as it is walking distance from awesome restaurants! The rooms and grounds are very clean and the owners are very friendly. The pool is spacious and inviting! Overall a great place to stay and I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: My favorite rooms are the bottom floor as I can sit on my patio reading a book while watching my kid...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bartlett, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I like to travel a lot but the cost of staying at hotels prevents us from doing so as much as we'd like... so we tend to choose motels when and where the reviews are very good. Satellite Motel is by far the best motel we have ever stayed in. The owners are incredibly kind and they immediately made us feel at home. The rooms were cleaner than any hotel I have ever stayed in. While we were there, we met many individuals who said that they come back annually and they would never consider staying anywhere else. Also, the location is right across the street from the beach -- you truly cannot go wrong. This is a hidden gem and it's a beautiful, wonderful vacation spot.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Satellite Motel? Share your experiences!