We stayed here August 1-6th. The rooms are spacious and well layed out. We had two teenagers, so having the second bedroom and fold out couch gave everyone their own space. The view was great and the beach nice. The kitchen was stocked with all the small appliances, dinnerware and accessories you might need. We expected to make our own breakfast with the complete kitchen, but instead enjoyed the breakfast in the small cafe on several days, as the food prices here very very reasonable and the service very friendly. Bringing your own coffee filters, sugar packets, and washing detergent are good tips. And beach towels as well - we utilized the washer quite a bit for towels and swim suits. We went to John's Pass just about a mile or so north several times for shopping and eating. Enjoyed dinner on the patio of the Bubba Gump Shrimp company and saw dolphins swimming in the Pass. The Middle Grounds restaurant, just a few blocks south of the hotel, was very good as well. The city will rent you an umbrella and two chairs right in front of the hotel for $25 for the whole day. Also - look for the "community chest" right before the boardwalk to the beach - the hotel has collected umbrellas, chairs, boogie boards (we left a cool one with a shark on it) , air mattresses, and various toys for your use while there. We would definitely stay here again if we go back to the Tampa area.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel
- Sunset Vista
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.