Just returned from a week at sunset vista. Stayed in 505w with our 2 adult sons ages 18 and 29. Chose the gulf front, west side only, for the views. Unbelievable! Well worth a few extra bucks for that !! Literally could not have been happier with the views. The 2 bed 2 bath layout was perfect for us. Didn't do a lot of cooking but nice to have the full fridge, coffee maker and ice in the freezer. They refresh towels and take garbage every other day. Nice. Can always dump your own garbage too. Having the washer and dryer was excellent. Washed our swim suits, beach towels and bath towels nightly. Being its a beach resort we all showered 2 to 3 times per day. We went to Walgreens and bought beach noodles and floatees and left them when we checked out since we flew in from iowa. Loved having the beach toys. They have a big bin to leave them for other guests.
Pros: very kind friendly staff. Wifi was perfect. Loved having the paper delivered daily. Beach and pools were perfect. Convenient to johns pass. All appliances worked great. Called front desk to blow up floatees and had someone meet us in 5 minutes!
Cons: cleanliness. Mildew on the shower curtain. Fingerprints on windows. Food under glass top of coffee table and food in drawer under tv stand. Really cleanliness was the only issue. It's a beach resort so floors are tough to keep clean, lots of sand.
Overall great choice. Lots of shells on the beach. If you swim out to the sand bar will find great shells. Saw dolphins off the beach. Check out Nina's on the beach for breakfast and cappys pizza. Both outstanding! We rented the umbrella and 2 lounge chairs on the beach 3 days. $30 per day. Pricy. If we knew we'd do it for 3 days would have bought umbrella and cheap chairs at Walmart for the week and left them for others. Hard to tell when you get there how many days you'll want to rent them! Who can predict the weather!
Summing up, some cleaning/housekeeping issues but a great place to stay! We emailed a week before and asked for higher room. It worked!
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel
- Sunset Vista
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.