“Good People Watching” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Chicago
“Good People Watching”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We came here for lunch on our first day. Food was ok, not bad, not great. The staff was friendly. Nice atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Louisville, Kentucky
“Worst experience of trip”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been to Caddy's several times over the past 8 years and the food has never been very good but has been going down hill, but my GF wanted to eat on the beach and had never been so I thought I'd give her the Caddies experience. Never again. We never even made it to the restaurant. THey have a few orange cones sitting in front of the gravel parking lot and no one attending the lot so I figured it was full but I saw a few cars leave and some empty spots so I pulled in and parked. We got out of the car and started walking to the restaurant and some idiot comes running up in a threatening manner yelling "get back in your car". I said what? He says get back in your car and pull out you came throught the wrong way. I asked where I shold park and he didn't say a word, just stared at me like he was ready to fight. An excuse me sir, you can't park here would have worked just fine. I told him to we'd find someplace else to eat and we did, with absolutely no trouble. This is generally a kind of rough place but this was the worst. I'd fire an employee if they ever talked to a customer like that.

Visited May 2013
Merritt Island, Florida
“relaxing by the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

we were attended most graciously and often as we had appetizers and cocktails and watched the beach scene unfold . it was a memorable afternoon we could have sat there all day if it wern't for three kids who sat upwind of us and proceeded to light up three humongous dog turd cigars. oh well ... it was time to move on anyway , a very nice place to spend the afternoon

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“My Favorite Place on Treasure Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

What more could one ask for? Great Food, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Great Service, served to you on one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida. Love this place!!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
“Great Beach Restaurant and Bar with Entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This place rocks, has good food (Philly Steak is great) and drinks and is right on the sand of Treasure Island. Nothing beats relaxing with a drink in your hand sitting at a table or a lounge chair on the sand and munching on delicious food as you gaze upon the glistening waters of the Gulf of Mexico.

Outstanding servers (bikini clad or not) hustle back and forth from the beach area to the indoor seating so they really earn their money.

The place has the occasional band playing and it's spacious seating area allows you to start on the sand in the sun then move under cover when the sun gets too much.

Great attraction for the area - good food, great service, entertainment, and sunsets!

service, entertainment, and sunsets!

Oh did I mention "friendly!!!!"

• Visited October 2012