“Awesome Stay !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Treasure Island Ocean Club

Save Saved
You added Treasure Island Ocean Club to your Saves list
Treasure Island Ocean Club
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11500 Gulf Boulevard, Treasure Island, FL 33706 (Formerly Trails End Resort Motel)   |
Ranked #22 of 43 hotels in Treasure Island
Inverness, Florida
“Awesome Stay !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have never stayed at any hotel any nicer and more friendly than this one. Beautiful and friendly staff. I will recommend this to any and all. GREAT !!!!! Tammy at the front desk and all personnel were on top of making my stay wonderful. Lovely atmosphere, secure and breath takingly goregeous.

Room Tip: I used to manage propety and my little girl and I felt secure and was treated like royalty, The vie...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Gainesville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

After searching and looking at many choices to stay in Treasure Island, I really wanted to love this place based on the many stellar reviews. Maybe because we booked our stay during a holiday, they were at full occupancy, and we got stuck with the room that is often left empty, just because there was dust on surfaces normally used. I was also surprised at how very dated the rooms were based on other things I have read. Part of the kitchen was redone but not all ( like the stove from 1960 with rust ) but we had granite countertops ???? The room temp also never got below 78, and that was in the evening. During the day it was terribly hot no matter how long the AC ran. I will say the gal at the front desk when we checked in was very nice, even though they had out reservation for one day short then what we booked. Once she fixed that, I did hope what I found after opening the door would be a pleasant surprise but so far, with still 2 days left here... Im writing this from a hot room on a stiff mattress, a bathroom that has no toilet paper holder, and a kitchen with a rusty stove. Next time ... I think I'll spend the extra 50 for a place on the beach that isn't so uncomfortable.

• Stayed July 2014
Karen P, Public Relations Manager at Treasure Island Ocean Club, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Miechv;

Thank you for taking the time to review Treasure Island Ocean Club. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Providing our guest with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. Although the site says newly renovated, it is a work in progress. As you stated in your review that you noticed that we were making changes, and we are addressing the issues you had with the A/C and rust in the kitchen. I have addressed these issues with the Management and Housekeeping staff and we will be making the necessary changes so that future guest will not have these same issues.

If you come back to the Treasure Island Ocean Club I would love to have the opportunity to speak to you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This little place is dated but affordable. The pool area is great and it is right on the beach. The best part about it is the staff. They are awesome. They are so accommodating and great with recommendations.

Room Tip: Get a pool side room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Karen P, Public Relations Manager at Treasure Island Ocean Club, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Roudy3

Thank you for taking the time to review Treasure Island Ocean Club. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we appreciate the good with the bad.

I am glad that you were happy with our facility. We are always happy to hear what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. We are presently going through renovations and we are updating rooms and furniture now and we hope to have a pool bar added before the end of the year. Thanks for providing the great feed back on the staff as we think they are awesome too.

Providing our guest with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We look forward to your next visit.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What was there to complain about... NOTHING... Everything was perfect, The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area, and the weather was perfect, the pool was at a perfect temp. The beach was very clean and enjoyable. Had a great time during our stay.. I would like to make a suggestion to have a Continental Breakfast in the mornings. Will be coming back again. Thanks for making our stay enjoyable . Its an older hotel but still a great place to stay for the price and location of everything. Though they do not have a restaurant or a fitness center, you are in walking distance of stores, restaurants.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Karen P, Public Relations Manager at Treasure Island Ocean Club, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
flcubby 63

I am glad that you and your family members were happy with our facility. We are always happy to hear what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. We are presently going through renovations and we are updating rooms and furniture. We discontinued the breakfast sometime ago and are still having some sites that have not removed yet. I apologize for any problems this may have caused as we found that most of our guest were not partaking in the breakfast so this is why we discontinued.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we had a great time, rooms were great, location is perfect, staff friendly, next time we will use the grill around the pool and although the parking situation needs to be addressed, but we can't wait to return

• Stayed June 2014
flcubby63

I am glad that you and your family members were happy with our facility. We are always happy to hear what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. We are presently going through renovations and we are updating rooms and furniture. We discontinued the breakfast sometime ago and are still having some sites that have not removed yet. I apologize for any problems this may have caused as we found that most of our guest did not partake in the breakfast so this was the reason for discontinuing.

Lafayette, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to go to FL last minute for spring break, checked Trip Advisor and found this place. We are a family of 6, we had room #9 large room with 1 king bed a pull out couch perfect for the little kiddos and 1 in a pack-n-play. The beach area right outside our room for the kids to play in the sand was perfect. We could put our little one down for naps an still sit outside with our door propped open just feet away! The "breakfast" was awful... but I wasn't expecing much and it looks like they are not offering it anymore. The coffee and hot chocolate was good though. Our door/lock did not work when we got there and they worked it out, but they said they were in the process of replacing the doors. The place was a bit dated but perfect for a no fuss relaxing vacation. My biggest wish for this place is that they add a coin laundry machine! Please do! I want to keep coming back. It is good enough and close to enough fun stuff that my girlfriend and I are planning a summer girls vacation there in July. P.S. love that the boardwalk was right outside my door and I could go for a walk / run.

• Stayed March 2014
Vmetz;

I am glad that you and your family members were happy with our facility. We are always happy to hear what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. We are presently going through renovations and we are updating rooms and furniture. We discontinued the breakfast sometime ago and are still having some sites that have not removed yet. I apologize for any problems this may have caused.

Clifton, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in this hotel for a weekend. We arrived very late at night. The receptionist was very polite. He helped us with suitcases, escorted us to the room. Room was big and clean. It is an older hotel so need some updating (A / C needs updating, the bathroom is small and old but everything in it works well). The hotel has three buildings. Between the first two is the swimming pool (lobby has pool towels), BBQ, lounge chairs and tables with chairs. Between the second and the third building is courtyard - this is the quiet part of the hotel. The cleaning service in this hotel was OK, only on holiday our room was not clean. This is beachfront hotel - great locations. In walking distance from the hotel are restaurants and shops. In front of the hotel is a bus stop. The bus will take you to Clearwater or St. Petersburg.

Room Tip: The third building is the quiet part of the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
KrysiaK

I am glad that you and your family members were happy with our facility. We are always happy to hear what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. As you can see we are in process of renovations so we will take your suggestions and share them with our management team

We wish you the very best.

Been to Treasure Island Ocean Club? Share your experiences!