“very nice restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shrimpys

Shrimpys
124 107th Avenue, Treasure Island, FL 33706 (Formerly Shrimpys Po-Boys Pub)
727.575.7222
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Shrimpys is a local seafood restaurant focusing on gulf coast cuisine from Louisanna, Florida and Mexico.
Ottawa Canada
“very nice restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I just had lunch here and was very impressed. The waitress was very helpful in explaining the special beers and the price deals/buy one get one free. I ordered the Caesar salad with fried oysters and it was very good, with large shavings of parmesan cheese and the oysters were excellent. There are no croutons in the salad, but that is ok by me, as the oysters made up for that. And I like that they have a pepper grinder on the table, because I always like to add extra ground pepper to my salad. The beer was good too, but I forget the name of it. Menu is varied, so I hope to get back there again and try something else.

Visited November 2013

“Great food great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The food was out of this world I was expecting to eat normal food but the taste blew my mind I will be back was very happy with the service and very satisfied with the filling food

Treasure Island
“New restaurant good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

First timers pleasantly surprised we will definitely go back server was Kim a nice young lady
See you soon
Peter and Dawn

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Treasure Island, Florida
“A must for all travelers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is a relatively new food option in Treasure Island, but it has awesome food. The sandwiches are almost too much for one person, but I ate all of mine. The draft beer is from CIGAR CITY, and you can't go wrong with any of them (though I preferred the Jai Alai IPA).
I have both dines in and ordered take out, each instance the food and service was great. Perfect for locals or for lunch on the beach.
You can't miss it, it is the place with the guy dressed in a Shrimp costume on the street. ;)

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Amazing food and great service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We love going to Shrimpy's!! I've had everything from their Fish Spread to their pizzas and salads. Every dish I have had here is absolutely fabulous. The bartenders always have smiles on their faces and the bar/restaurant is really comfortable inside. If you're in TI- check them out!!

• Visited November 2013