Stayed at Lands End in early March and loved it! We stayed in Building 11, unit 401. I think this building has a little different floor plan than most of the other 2 bedroom units. We had a very large living room and balcony. Both bedrooms were toward the back of the unit. No access to the balcony from either bedroom.
This was a very spacious unit. My wife and I took my parents along, so the elevators were a huge plus for us. Covered parking is good too. The only negative thing for us was the kitchen was kind of dated. Appliances needed upgraded along with a new television in the LR.
The grounds and the beach are perfect. The pool was very nice and not crowded at all. Appeared to be plenty of seating plus a nice shower room with restroom right there poolside.
There are not a lot of restaurants nearby.
Rented through Capalbo Realty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a tropical paradise that sits on a quiet beach with a winding wooden boardwalk that wraps around the property. It is at the very southern tip of Sunset Beach in Treasure Island and is surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico on 3 sides. Truly one of the nicest communities within the Tampa Bay area. We offer 1 and 2 bedroom bay front condos and 2 bedroom beach front condos. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lands End, Condominium Hotel Treasure Island
- Lands End Florida
- Lands End Treasure Island
- Lands End, Condominium Treasure Island, Florida