“Great Massage at Paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Paradise Massage and Day Spa We are a Full Spectrum Luxury Day Spa!We offer a clean, quiet, and professional atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your time with us.Whether you are looking for Therapeutic needs, Total Relaxation, or a Full Day at the Spa,Paradise is the place to be !
3 attraction reviews
“Great Massage at Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Cory was fantastic!! Been home for a couple of days and still feel good. My only regret is that I didn't schedule my massage at the beginning of the week so I could have had a second massage before going home.

“An amazing massage.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I just did the couple package and was amazing, Dee is the best, thanks. I walked out of there on a massage high.

“Avoid Miriam!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I went in for a vitamin c facial due to a negative reaction to the sun. The facial was fine, but Miriam talked the entire time - I learned way more about her life & her personal beliefs than anyone would EVER want to know! She also started massaging my arms HARD & it HURT A LOT! She continued with a 1/2 hr massage working on my shoulders, back & legs & again she HURT ME. I told her it hurt. I pulled away from her when I could, but she kept it up! She told me that deep tissue hurts and I would thank her later. I'm confident I will have bruises bc of her. I feel like I'm on the tv show "punked" and Miriam is a closet Masochist/Sadist - whichever one likes to abuse others...

Visited August 2013
Corey M, Owner at Paradise Massage and Day Spa, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Hello Shevawn. Thank you for your honest review. We extremely apologize for your negative experience at our Spa. We continue to strive for excellence and reviews help us to do just that. We completely understand your complaint and we have corrected our problem as Miriam is no longer with our team. We would love to have you come back so we may have an opportunity to treat you with the excellence that you deserve. At Paradise Spa, we take our clients and their reviews as serious business, so, once again, Our Sincere Apologies and we hope you will give us another chance.
Sincerely, Corey Mendel
Nolensville, TN
“Great Little Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very friendly staff and therapists. The environment is very relaxing. My therapist (Corey I THINK was his name) was very knowledgeable and thorough. He did an excellent job.

Visited July 2013
fl
“prenatal massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am 5 months pregnant and got the most amazing massage I have ever had on June 21-2013. It was 90 minutes, and I was very comfortable the entire time. The pillows were very supportive and the therapist was ready to change my position if I needed to. I was even able to lie on my back, thanks to a special table they have that elevates so I was partly sitting up. The staff were all very nice and helpful. It is a tiny place on the outside, in a little strip mall, but the inside is very luxurious. Overall it was one of my best spa experiences of all time.

Visited June 2013
Corey M, Owner at Paradise Massage and Day Spa, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you and value your time. It was an honor to serve you and we sure hope you come back to visit again. Thanks again and Have an Amazing Day!