“Best Spa Experience EVER!” 5 of 5 stars

727-360-4300
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Paradise Massage and Day Spa We are a Full Spectrum Luxury Day Spa!We offer a clean, quiet, and professional atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your time with us.Whether you are looking for Therapeutic needs, Total Relaxation, or a Full Day at the Spa,Paradise is the place to be !
Southampton, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Best Spa Experience EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

My girlfriends and I were visiting the area looking for a long relaxing spa day and found the reviews of Paradise on line. Owner Cory could not have been more helpful or accommodating!! When I called and explained what we were looking for (packages), he arranged it so that the four of us had the entire spa from 9 AM to about 2 PM. Upon our arrival, we were greeted with fresh grapes and strawberries and almonds and water in the Tranquility Room, and a longstemmed red rose on each of our robes in the changing room, and later, a bottle of champagne and a carafe of orange juice for mid-session mimosas. The spa treatments, performed by the nicest professionals in their fields, were extraordinary. Cory himself did my deep tissue massage; Georgette (?) a facial that was the best I've ever had, and the cellular detox scrub and hydrotherapy tub was extraordinary...after which the staff "read" the tub to see, by the color of the ring (eww) left behind, just which toxins the bath had pulled from my system. A phenomenal experience for all of us! I just wish I lived in this town so I could visit on a regular basis -- highly recommended!

Visited April 2012

Scottsville
“Wife and daughter time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

My wife and daughter visited the spa. The raved about the friendly staff and good value

Visited April 2012