We had a perfect 2-week stay at the Whispers-Resort. I stayed with my 7-year-old daughter in one of the appartements. In the mornings and evenings we were able to see the dolphins swim by, right in front of the resort, which was absolutely amazing. The location was beautiful and very peaceful. The appartement was good in size, clean and had everything we needed (the bathroom is a bit small). We were mostly 'running' around and just stayed in the appartement from the late afternoon. It is perfect for families, who like to explore the area and are not looking for a 5-star-hotel. There were tons of things to do, just short car rides away (Johns Pass is a 2 min ride, Tampa Zoo 40 min, Florida Aquarium 40 min, Mote research center 30 min etc.) My daughter enjoyed the pool very much and the fishing right on the peer of the resort. The sandy white beach is just a short walk of about 10 minutes away, as well as a big grocery store. There are restaurants and shops nearby (walking distance). The price-performance ratio was very good and I don't understand the bad ratings at all.
We want to thank the landlords, Jeffery and Sharda, for their hospitality and we were very impressed with their passion for the resort! To us they were more than just hosts! Thank you so much for everything!
Franziska & Hannah F.
- Also Known As:
- Whispers Resort At Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Whispers Resort At Treasure Island Hotel
- Whispers Resort At Treasure Island Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright and Cheerful Unique Themed Decor Boutique Resort.......Your choice of One and Two Bedroom Condominiums Plus a 3 Bedroom House!.....Fabulous waterfront location in the heart of Treasure Island..... *** Close to Shops, Dining, Supermarket, Water Sports, Beach Trolley.....This Unique Heritage Property has been Updated in Fall 2012..... *** Full Kitchens with full size Appliances, Stove, Microwave, Fridge. *** All Appliances, Cookware, Dinnerware included. *** Iron, Hair Dryer, Linens, Beach Towels. *** Tiled throughout *** Large Size Feather Beds offer a Luxurious Sleeping Experience. *** Pull Out Sofas in Living Room *** Free Wi Fi *** Free Cable 70+ Channels *** Large Flat Screen TV's *** DVD Player, Stereo System *** All Ground Floor Suites with Private Patios..... Water Front with Lush Tropical Gardens....... *** Heated Pool *** Large Fishing Dock *** Bay Front *** Dolphin Watching *** Boat Mooring *** BBQ *** Very Private and Secluded. *** Fully Fenced. Children and Pets Welcome. *** Free Parking.......Beach Access take your car or a short six minute walk....... *** Close to Historic Johns Pass Village - 1 mile *** 20 minutes to Down Town St Petersburg and Tropicana Stadium *** 35 minutes to Tampa International Airport and Clearwater Airport *** 45 Minutes to Busch Gardens *** 45 Minutes to Hard Rock Casino *** 90 Minutes to Disney, Universal and Sea World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Whispers Resort at Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.