“Great Location and affordable” 4 of 5 stars

The Tahitian Resort Treasure Island
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11320 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706   |
Ranked #18 of 43 Hotels in Treasure Island
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Location and affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Tahitian Resort is classic Florida. The Tahitian is located near many restaurants and stores. Perfect location! Our room had a small stove, microwave, and full size refrigerator. The room was clean and spacious. I love the outdoor patio area for each resident. It was so nice to put my child to bed, and I could sit outside (with my baby monitor) and listen to the ocean. Very relaxing stay for this mom!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Brentwood, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were on a girl trip...we needed a two bedroom at a reasonable rate. My friend had stayed at the Tahitian when her kids were growing up and suggested we try them again. Great decision! Our room was very accommodating and well kept. The resort reminds me of days gone by on some beaches...very relaxing atmosphere, fantastic, knowledgeable staff; a nice property to spend some time with the beach!!! Great location with lots for those with families and a fun night life!

Room Tip: The two bedroom is a great value with plenty of space.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Lubbock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The Tahitian is a well kept, apparently well managed resort. Nancy was very helpful and courteous upon our arrival. Dawn was as helpful and a lot of fun to visit with as well. My wife and I had concerns about finding a nice affordable location in T.I. We had a bad experience at a nearby location a couple years back. So meeting Nancy and Dawn was so nice! The room was also very nice and well kept. And the pool was great. Overall a very good value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Racine, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay. This is our 9th year anniversary and first stay at this hotel. Dawn at the front desk is very pleasant and knowledgeable about the area. She made us feel right at home. Brenda, our cleaning lady did a great job on the upkeep of our room, while we were here for a seven day stay. We loved the location seeing every thing was in walking distance. Thank you for a great stay and we look forward to returning again. Sincerely Dave and Tammie Nelson from Wisconsin

Room Tip: Efficiency, pool side are nice but tight. We will be looking into an upper corner unit facing the go...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Havelock, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

On our initial stay and return stay at the hotel, the hotel staff were very quick to answer questions and help out with any needs our group had. I would return to the hotel and do recommend it to anyone visiting that area of Florida.

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I just wanted to tell you what a great job Dawn & Nancy did for me. I had trouble with an outside drip keeping me awake & Dawn immediately changed rooms for me. I also left some clothes & Nancy called me right away & made me feel at ease.I think you are lucky to have such nice & caring staff. Sincerely Marvin Sherzer

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Lecanto, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've been staying at the Tahitian for 15 years or more. The last time was several years ago (7 or so). I was a little skeptical while looking at some of the reviews that it may have deteriorated in service, cleanliness, etc. I should not have been. This is still a nice place to stay. When you consider the amenities, on the beach, price of the room, you don't, or shouldn't, expect the traditional definition of "resort". It is a very nice motel on the beach, within walking distance to a lot of restaurants and activities, with a very nice price! If you are looking for a great place to stay on the beach, at a reasonable cost, you can't go wrong with the Tahitian!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Tahitian Resort Treasure Island? Share your experiences!