“Awesome,Peaceful still Mom and Pop style” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Motel   |   10500 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706   |
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Treasure Island
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Treasure Island
“Awesome,Peaceful still Mom and Pop style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2007

We have been staying out on Treasure Island for many years and several times a year. The other hotels have overpriced themselves . This has stayed consistant. It was very clean, neat and quite. A nice family atmosphere and the charm of the Mom and Pop hotels that TI has lost. We loved it so much , we are going back in a couple weeks. Thanks to all who took such good care of us, Kathy and Mike

Stayed June 2007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2007

I needed to find a hotel to stay in Treasure Island as I am a new Grandmother and I live in Boston and my baby granddaughter lives in St. Petersburg, Florida. I was hoping to find a reasonable rate motel on the beach. Most of the hotels are a bit expensive and when I saw the rates for The Page Hotel, I booked it as the rates were very reasonable. I didn't know what to expect when I got there and too my surprise it was fantastic!! I was most impressed by the fact that it is a family run motel and they made me feel very welcomed. The room was very clean and the queen size bed was extreamly comfortable. It was a studio room with a fridge and microwave and it was exactly what I was hoping for. View of the beach. I stayed on the third floor which had a great terrace to sit outside. The pool was great and had shuffleboard courts as well. It is the perfect hotel and after talking to the people there I found out most were regulars that come back every year. They have all different types of rooms and suites.
I have already booked the same room to go back in July. I am so glad to have lucked out by finding The Page Terrace. It is located right on the beach and across the street from some great restaurants. I highly recommend this motel and they also have a great website to visit.

• Liked — on the beach
  • Disliked — if you are on the 3rd level you had to carry up all your luggage
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
Hartford City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2007

Although we weren't able to be at Page Terrace in spring of 2007 we have been going there for the last five years and will be returning in March 2008. Cleanest, friendliest place in Treasure Island. Roman, Christine and Arthur go out of their way to make everyone feel at home. This is our "little piece of heaven"

• Liked — clean, clean, clean
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed March 2006, traveled as a couple
pueblo, colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2007

I came to the property for a family wedding it was by far the best place we ever stayed at. The staff was there for anything we needed the young guy i think his name was arthur was awsome. I called the fornt desk to see if they had any asprin but they did not and i couldn't leave because i was watching our daughter. He then showed at our door with the asprin in hand. He left the hotel to a convience store and picked it up and brought it too us. By far the best staff that ihad come across

• Stayed March 2007
Albany NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2007

As Sara from San Diego stated that she has paid so much more
staying on beaches elsewhere.

I spend very little time in my room, and $300.00 a night is crazy.

Page Terrace has everthing you need for a pleasant stay, with great rates, friendly and very helpful people that own and run the place.

I look at it this way If Im paying less I can stay longer too.

Im really looking forward to going back October 08, if you have never stayed there, give it a try, you will love the place!

Ellen

Stayed October 2006
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2007

I am in the business of dealing with the public on a daily basis and I understand that you can' t believe all the comments if they aren't consistent. And when I did my homework to find the best place for the money for Spring Break for me and my son who I meet up with in Florida. I found many placees that went up to above $350 a night. That is expensive!!! I shopped around and came across Treasure Island and in this little quiet island is the Page Terrace Motel, we on the other hand had a large Two room Suite over looking the Gulf of Mexico which was perfect for four adults. It had everything that I was looking for and more for $125 a night. That is cheaper then my slowest time in San Diego in the summer.
I had asked the manager about the comment of closing the pool at early hours and what he said was it was one of the coldest nights of the year and he did extend the hours longer than usual but it dipped below 50 degrees and he had to close the pool. It is a very simple concept, however I stay ed during spring break on March 18 for one week and I have to say that I stayed in a four star hotel not a motel in Hawaii and the pool was freezing cold if you need to know it was the Turtle Bay Resort and it was above $250 a night with a frezzing cold pool. The Pacific Ocean was warmer than the pool.
On the other hand at the Page Terrace Motel a small family owned and operated place they covered the pool after it got chilly at night at around 10pm because they kept the pool is very warm at I would say above 80 degrees.
The funny thing is I am inthe business of directly dealing with the public and it isn't easy and I look very hard at things that I dont like at both my property and others that I stay at and sometimes I point it out but you really have to go out of your way to find something wrong here at the Page. I had a bad experience at the San Diego Airport but I am not going to take that out on the motel that I am staying at on vacation. Sometime I dont understand it.
Also I would like to pint out some resturants that were great during my stay the Middle Ground Grill it was good, Salt Rock Grill which was Great and a Sushi place at Baywalk in downtown St Pete it was called Tokyo I think and it was pricy but awesome.
So getting to the point I recommend the Page Terrace Motel to all and I hope they stay the way they and dont tear down for those large over priced Condo/Motel. And most importantly I will be back.

Sara Landcaster, San Diego CA
sara_2ster@yahoo.com

PS I would take some picture but my camera fell into the water!!

• Liked — Location, Clean, Affordable, Quiet, Location, Location, Atmosphere!!! The Page shoud be #1!!
  • Disliked — Nothing at All
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Fort Collins CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2007

Stayed for a four nights before my wife and I departed for our cruise from Tampa. I was impressed with the cleanliness of my room which was #336 and it had a great view of the Gulf. It had all the necessities and free wireless internet access which was very useful in my situation. Some other properties charged including the city of Treasure which has WiFI program across the city. The family that owns the place recommeded some great places to eat and were very helpful. In walking distance there are plenty of restaurants, a nightclub called Cabanas which had live music and DJs and a good atmosphere. A great place for seafood and steak, Middle Grounds Grill which is walking distance and Salt Rock Grill which is a short drive. Then there is Johns Pass less then a mile away which has just about everything. The only flaw of the island in my option is the nearest grocery store is about 2.5 miles but the manager said that a new Publix is opening soon. And you don't even need a car; there is a trolley service that runs everywhere. By the way the sunsets are amazing and I will be back and this time with the kids.
Shawn from Fort Collins CO

• Liked — Rooms were Clean, location of the property, reasonable rates
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel? Share your experiences!