First time to Treasure Island and Page Terrace. We stayed 9 days and enjoyed the beautiful large beach, the pool and the surrounding area. Rooms were clean, faced the beach. We had a kitchenette which was helpful with 2 little ones. There is a Publix grocery store right across the street so we were able to stock the fridge with water/juice etc. There are also many stores and restaurants just a few steps from the hotel. We had a long stay so we were able to drive around the area. If you can, visit beach drive in st. petersburg......great restaurants and shops. Staff was friendly.........Big Thanks to Arthur who helped us with our Busch Garden tix!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island