Needing a little weekend getaway but not wanting to go far, my darling and I headed down the road to Treasure Island where we found a delightful family owned small inn, Page Terrace. It was spotless and value priced.,.just perfect for an uncomplicated weekend. Everything you could want is within a walk away so you can just park that rig and hoof it..restaurants, pharmacy, grocery store, liquor store, ice cream and a great little jewelry store. On Sunday evenings a local group holds a drum circle on the beach near this place as the sun sets. Dreams can be made here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island