First time guests- we are local, and wanted a place on T. I. right in the middle of the action, and found the rates here less than HALF of those at the Bilmar, Thunderbird, etc. but still close enough to walk to all the great eateries and shoppes (and Walgreens right across the street!)
We stayed in a "bay view" (parking lot view) efficiency with our 4-year old. Very clean and comfortable room- small and no-frills, but we felt cozy. (Bring your own shampoo, paper towels, and coffee!) Efficiency had coffee maker, toaster, fridge, microwave, and two-burner cook top. Also, basic dishes- enough to make omelets, spaghetti, beans and rice- nothing fancy...
Beautiful, deep pool with lots of cozy beach chairs, towels, shade, and floats for public use. Nice place to drink a beer in a family-friendly space and talk to cool people. Posted pool hours were weird (9AM to Dusk), but no one seemed to mind that we swam quietly late at night.
All of the guests seemed like regulars- they seem to come back year after year for vacation!
No elevator- and no warm and fuzzies from staff- kind of a serious bunch- but I can't think of any serious criticisms of this place- we had a great time and will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less